It’s finally here! After working night and day these past few months, we can finally unveil our new website and branding.
As you have probably already noticed, quite a few things have changed – from our contact details to our social media handles – so it is only fair that we give you a brief but helpful overview of what you should look out for.
What's Better About the New Website?
Pretty much everything! From the way it looks to its functionality, we have made sure our new website has all the information you need to find out about us, our services, and much more. Here are some of the most relevant aspects you should check out:
- Find out about our company’s story, core values, and unique selling points on our About section
- Go to our Preparation for a Shoot section to find out all you need to know about your appointment, so that you can make the most of your shoot. You can also share this with your clients as a guide for them to know how they need to prepare for the shoot
- Browse through our Portfolio Section and discover some of our previous work
- Take a look at our Services and Pricing section to find all the information you need about each of our services
- Answer any questions you may have about our services by checking out our FAQs page
How to Get in Touch With Us
We have changed some of our contact details, and if you wish to get in touch with us, you can do so through:
- Telephone: +1 (713) 364-3068
- Email: email@example.com
- WhatsApp: +1 (346) 260-1738
- Our Contact Us page
- Social Media:
- Instagram: @visualizeteam
- Facebook: @visualizeteam
- LinkedIn: Visualize Team
Feel free to call us or send us a message if you wish to speak to us, and we will make sure to get in touch as soon as possible.
We know this is a lot of information to take in all at once, so we think it would be best to let you explore all these exciting new features yourself, don’t you think? And remember, if you have any questions, the Visualize Team are only a message/call away.