We know that the real estate industry is a busy one, and we want to make sure that as part of your real estate process, business with us is simple, quick, and easy. For this reason, we have written this short 6-step guide to take you through our online booking process.
Once you’ve been directed to our booking system, you will need to choose the service or package that you wish to add to your order by checking each box (you can select more than one service if you wish). To find out more about each service, click ‘More info’, which will allow you to see the description of that specific service.
When you’re done selecting the service(s) you want, click “Continue” to proceed to the next step.
You will now be asked to choose one of our photographers, or if you don’t have a preference, select the ‘Any available staff member” option. You can do this by clicking ‘Book now’ on your selected choice.
Now to select a time and date for your appointment
Once you’ve chosen your preferred time and date for your appointment, you will be asked to provide essential details for your appointment, including your full name, email address, and the address of the property. Please make sure all the information you provide is correct. If the details of your appointment are incorrect, your appointment may be cancelled at any point and you may be liable to pay a cancellation fee.
In this section, you must also provide all access information, instructions, and any other important information in the ‘Appointment notes’ box.
Lastly, please review our cancellation policy and we also recommend that you read our Terms & Conditions of Service. Please note: you are automatically agreeing to our T&C’s when booking an appointment with us.
When you’re ready, click on ‘Book appointment’ and you’re done!
After Your Appointment's Been Booked...
- You will get a confirmation email.
- You must check that all the details in the confirmation email are correct. If not, get in touch with us.
- You will get another confirmation email the day before the appointment, with the subject “IMPORTANT! Appointment Confirmation”. Make sure you check the information in that email and confirm it. Any travel or size fees that may apply will be specified in that email.
- An invoice will be sent to you on the day of the appointment between 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm, providing you with payment options. You can also pay by cash or cheque at the appointment. The payment must be made the same day of the appointment.
- Our turnaround times are the following:
- Standard Photos and Twilight Photos: next working day, between 2-5 pm
- Drone Photos, Videos & 3D Virtual Tours: 2-4 working days from the day of the appointment
- Virtual Staging & Advanced Editing: 2-4 working days from the day all the photos to be edited are provided