Where Do We Operate?
Currently, our services are available in all of Houston and its surrounding areas. Check out our coverage map as reference:
Please note that we may be able to cover services that fall outside of our coverage map. If your property is outside our service area, get in touch with us so that we can let you know if we can cover that area and provide you with a special quote.
As a developing team, we are constantly changing and expanding as a business, meaning that our coverage map may be updated from time to time by us, in order to include other areas we may cover in the future. For this reason, we recommend you check our coverage map from time to time so that you are aware of any changes.
Before booking with us, it is important that you are aware of any extra fees that may apply to your order or that you may be liable to pay in case of a late reschedule or cancellation. Here is everything you need to know about our extra fees.
- Extra square foot fees: we don’t charge any extra square foot fees if a property is 2,499 sq.ft. or less. If the property is over 2,499 sq.ft., then we charge $20 per extra 500 sq.ft. after 2,499 sq.ft. (this does not apply to land plots.). If the property is over 7,000 sq.ft., then you will need to get in touch with us so that we can provide you with a customized quote.
Extra square foot fees are applicable to any of the following services:
- Standard Photos
- Walkthrough Video Tour
- 3D Virtual Tour
- Any package or deal including any of the services mentioned above
- Travel Fees: you must check our coverage map to verify whether your property is located in a travel fee zone:
- Free Zone (Green): no travel fee applies if your property is within this area
- Zone 1 (Blue): a $15 travel fee applies if your property is within this area
- Zone 2 (Orange): a $25 travel fee applies if your property is within this area
- Zone 3 (Dark Purple): a $35 travel fee applies if your property is within this area
- Zone 4 (Light Purple): a $50 travel fee applies if your property is within this area
- Zone 5 (Maroon): a $65 travel fee applies if your property is within this area
- Outside coverage map: you will need to get in touch if your property is outside our coverage map, so that we can provide you with a customized travel fee.
- Late Cancellation/Rescheduling Fee: You must notify us at least 12 hours before the appointment takes place if you wish to reschedule or cancel. Failure to do this will incur a late rescheduling/cancellation fee of $20
- On-site Cancellation/Rescheduling Fee: If an appointment is rescheduled/cancelled by the time the photographer is on their way or at the property, then you will charged an on-site rescheduling/cancellation fee of $40.