As one of the leading real estate photography and videography companies in Texas, we’re all about helping our clients create their own visual experience of their property. Whether it is a commercial or residential property, we will put our passion, hard work, expertise, and dedication together to make sure you are satisfied with our service.
Why Work With Us?
WHO ARE WE?
WE ARE REAL ESTATE AT THE FLICK OF A LENS
This is who we are
We are a leading real estate photography and videography company based in Texas.
With a highly experienced team of real estate photographers and editors, and the latest video and photography technology equipment on the market, we deliver an excellent service at an affordable price.
Our mission is to help you capture the beauty and unique aspects of your property, in order to deliver an outstanding visual experience of its characteristics and distinctive qualities.
As a team, we are customer focused and our aim is your satisfaction – we will always make sure we work around you.
- To bring excellence to everything we do
- To be customer focused
- To succeed through teamwork
- To respect and be respected by everyone we work with
- To promote and demonstrate equality through our work and actions
- To encourage innovation
- The latest and most appropriate equipment to guarantee outstanding quality
- A great team of editors and photographers, with years of experience in real estate photography
- A hardworking customer support team that is always willing to go above and beyond to meet our clients’ needs and assist them every step of the way
- We always have a welcoming and caring attitude towards our clients
- We pay close attention to what our clients want in order to find ways to fulfil their needs and wishes
- We are flexible: even though we have standard rules on how our services and processes work, we are willing to be as flexible as possible to satisfy our clients’ needs
- As part of our business model, we always work with a “can do” attitude
- We acknowledge and understand that we can achieve way more working as a team
- We constantly learn and support each other to grow both personally and professionally
- We encourage honesty to build trust in one another
- We respect each other
- We are problem solvers
- We always treat everyone with the same respect and appreciation that we expect in return
- We believe everyone should be treated with the same respect and appreciation regardless of their background, race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, views and opinions
- We work smarter, not harder
- We always try to find new ways to work more efficiently
How everything started
Our story begins with our founder and Managing Director, Carlos Ruiz, who officially established the company on August 1st, 2017.
After completing his Associate Degree in Computer Science with high honours at Houston Community College, Carlos sought after new business opportunities within Houston that he could pursue. During this time, he started training and working as a part-time real estate photographer, influenced by a close friend.
By August 1st, 2017, Carlos had developed strong knowledge and gained valuable experience in real estate photography and decided to start his own company, Pic2house, which would later become Visualize. Not long after, pressured by the crisis that Texas faced after Hurricane Harvey, Carlos decided to dedicate himself fully to the development of his new company.
From then on, Visualize expanded rapidly and the team began to grow; first with another photographer to help Carlos fulfil the demand of the business, and later on with the creation of the Editing Team in March, 2018.
As of January 2021, we are a team of 7 people, with plans to expand. We have worked with over a thousand clients and partners within the real estate industry in Texas. We have also become members of Houston Association of Realtors (HAR) and have nurtured and trained our team members to become experts in their roles within the real estate photography industry. As part of our vision, we intend to continue growing and developing as a team in order to increase the quality of our work and expand to other areas across Texas and the United States.